Sunday, September 12, 2010

ummm.

There are about a dozen pictures of T and I riding the train at Kinser Fest today. I didn't want to post a single one of them.

In fact looking at them made me cry. Talk about letting yourself go, no wonder my self esteem is at a -100.

How pathetic that I hate myself so much that I don't want to post a picture of my son, completely overjoyed that he's on a beloved "choo-choo".




Sometimes I can't begin to fathom why Josh still loves me.

At least this picture was there to make me smile. Nothing says happiness like a boy and his (hot pink plastic) dog. It kept turning on it's side and he would put it back upright, pat it on the head and keep walking, all the while looking back to make sure his puppy was okay.




*Please don't feel bad or tell me how beautiful I am. I don't believe you. I have to find happiness in myself all on my own. I don't want to blog and only write about happy times and sunshine. I want to be honest, so that's what I'm doing.*

No comments:

Post a Comment