Saturday, August 28, 2010

My blog bores me.

We went to Torii Beach today, it's on the army base. It was great, they have hammock chairs and playgrounds, splashpads, waterslides, and a restaurant. There was also a big raft out on the water that Thomas loved jumping off of into Josh's arms.

But hey, you've seen one beach you've seen them all. Not really but it's just not very interesting.

We finally have some idea of what our pay/bills will be while we're here so that helps me sleep at night.

I thought about Christmas for awhile today. I think that Josh and I should just stop buying each other gifts for any gift giving holiday. In general we don't really know what to get each other. So I think we should start giving experiences instead. Who needs Christmas presents when we could take a day trip to a surrounding island? Just something that we wouldn't ordinarily do because it's a bit more expensive. I think it's a good idea. I haven't asked Josh yet though. Along with that I want to stick to the whole "want, need, wear, read" thing for Thomas. Otherwise I have a problem reigning myself in.

My parents haven't been on Skype lately. I miss them. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment